Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dee Overly "Your Art Web Presence"

As my art marketing journey continues, I must add that what gave me the most encourgement to start my web presence was my recent workshop with Dee Overly. Her workshop on "Your Art Web Presence" was so informative and easy to digest that setting up a blog, website and other web presence links was a walk in the park. The intimidation of setting up this blog was erased by following her step by step format for results.

She is having a workshop soon at the Riverside Arts Center in Ypsilanti, Michigan. I highly recommend this workshop for the technically challenged. I will be attending the upcoming workshop too because there was so much information in the first workshop and she was so gracious and sharing with her information to get you going fast. I know she will have even more information this time around! If you are interested, the workshop is January 24, 2009 and you can go to Dee Overly's site to download the registration. This woman is truly a gem in the artist's pocket! http://www.deeoverly.com/ No more procrastinating. Step out of the studio for a moment and get your presence out there!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Lily, what a wonderful write-up you've done for the workshop. And your blog looks wonderful, you're off to a great start. I'm impressed.

A correction, the workshop is on the 24th, Saturday. Hope that still works for you.

See you, Dee