Sunday, October 31, 2010

Modeling is hard work!

I discovered modeling is very hard!  Try staying completely still with an interactive pose for 3 hours!  At my age, everything starts to solidify :-)  I only took a couple of squirms and one full stretch in between to maximize the painting time.  

I have been modeling for Tim Widener in Lansing for his upcoming painting called "Flora".  I love gardening and floral arranging and have the "country look" for his painting that will have me sitting by flowers.  The remaining details of the theme will be under wraps until the piece is completed.  It is coming along beautifully.  I'm honored to be in the painting - it is going to be an awesome painting and will be targeted for shows.  I hope to give you a link to it when it is complete.  My 4th sitting is later this week and should complete my part in the process.

No comments: